Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coming soon!

Uhgh. Look at all the dust around here. I've been slacking again. Actually, not really. I have some sewing projects that are complete and just need pictures. I'm writing to update, and say I'll be posting pictures within this week when I get a chance.

Look forward to:

* Zombie retro housewives!
* PINUPS!
* A sun dress!

If you are on CRAFTSTER I am also involved with a Return of Rockabilly Swap

I am Mrs_christopher
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before I leave I also want to share a small snippit I've found.

WHAT THE CRAFT has some AMAZING sewing tutorials. There you can learn to sew various types of skirts in the easiest way possible, and WITHOUT having to spend all that time cutting out a pattern, pinning it, un-pinning it, and THEN sewing.
They're also a beginning-seamstress friendly site. Have no idea about how to sew a button hole, or what thread setting to use while sewing lingerie fabrics? They will be able to help you.

What the Craft, gets my thumbs up for this week. It's like CRAFTSTER, but you won't have to sift and search around through hundreds of threads to find that tutorial on making a circle skirt.

Well, it's been fun.

I will be back shortly before the week is done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment